- Protection of peri-implant bone defects
- Closure of small tears of the sinus membrane
- Restoration of small bone dehiscences
- Post-extractive socket protection
- Sinus bone access coverage in sinus lift procedures
- Resorbable membrane for the protection of dental implant site from soft tissue infiltration.
- It consists of type I atelocollagen of equine origin. It can be easily positioned in situ to protect the bone graft, without the need for any fixation.
- The 3D structure of the membrane adapts effectively to the surface of the bone graft, ensuring optimal protection of the implant site.
- Absorption occurs physiologically in about 4-6 weeks.